You wait a long time for a blog post and then three arrive at the same time…basically blog posts are like buses.
I want to talk about adding a guideline for members and visitors. There is some confusion as to allowing animals into the Space and I think we should clarify.
Therefore I propose we add the following:
- Non-Assistance animals will be allowed to visit the Space only on prior agreement from the board.
- Any animal in the Space (except assistance animals) must leave if requested by a member.
- Any member bringing a non-assistance animal into the Space must inform other members of their intent and times the animal will be in the Space.
- Animals are brought at the owners own risk, must be well behaved and remain on appropriate leashes or in cages.
- The owner accepts all liability for any issue caused by bringing a non-assistance animal into the Space.
This will clarify the position and allow everyone to be aware of what is considered acceptable and normal in the Space.